Monday, June 14, 2010

WHAT??

Well i woke up this morning and i was happy: today was the day i was finally getting fiber internet. After it was install, i began my conquest of the internet at super fast speeds. No longer will you tube's HD content slow me down. But anyway i need to start working on my Sr. recital stuff. I have the general order of how i want it to go down in my head, i just need to start writing songs and making strange sounding projects.

So the USA tied england in the world cup. Good job USA, you tied a country that actually cares about futball. Americans only like football and basketball because people get bored easy. Well i like baseball, and i like how slow it is. Baseball is a thinking mans game. Though i know the games tend to get long, its still my favorite sport. And if you dont like, THEN DROP THE CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment